The Healthy Worker was established to assist organisations like yours to manage and reduce sickness absence costs, whilst optimising workforce potential.
Both the Public and Private Sectors are increasingly aware of the benefits from improving the health and wellbeing of their staff. From reducing absence costs to improving productivity and becoming an employer of choice, the benefits are now well established.
However we recognise that all businesses and organisations are at a different stage and have differing priorities for their wellbeing offering. We aim to support you to achieve your goals and ensure that your offerings are linked to your business values so you can gain maximum benefit from them. So, wherever you are up to with your wellbeing journey, we can tailor the support you wish from us to meet your requirements.
The Healthy Worker provides:
- Consultancy services in relation to health and wellbeing services.
- Assessment of levels of wellbeing within your teams. Focus groups to understand why perceptions are held and enable you to develop plans for wellbeing within your organisation, which are linked to your business objectives.
- Work in partnership with you to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees, improve productivity and gain recognition as a good employer.
- Innovative and award winning workshops
- Enable your line managers to have a developed understanding of mental health and best practice for supporting colleagues who may be experiencing difficulties.
- Reduce the need for management time in managing absence within your organisation.
- Develop bespoke courses tailored to your organisations needs.
To find out more, call us today!